Our team had a great showing and their presence was felt. Dave Feldberg battled all week and finished just out if the finals in 5th place, for the seventh time in his career. Playing in his first Worlds Jason Carr from Washington placed 19th place!! Other notable finishes were Brody Miller in 30th place, at one point Brody was in the top five competing for the title. Eric Rainey had a rough start but charged back to 14th place in the Grandmasters division. Devan Owens hobbled to 47th place and is scheduled for surgery this week, let's wish him a strong recovery.
Follow the clues and find the Swedish Kroner. Whoever returns the correct Swedish Kroner to either Tomas Ekström or David Feldberg will win a Latitude 64 Tournament basket valued at over $400 dollars. Let the hunt begin.
- It all starts at the course designed by team Latitude's manager.
- Face the map board and take one step to the left of the platform. Look to where Ricky Wysocki made his eagle putt to tie for the Title with one hole to go in regulation.
- Stand at his lie and face the town of Fairview and walk towards Portland's back up water supply.
- You know you are headed the right way if you don't make the mando.
- Once you have arrived follow the path back to Portland. If you want stop and recycle half way that's good karma.
- When you arrive take a seat and rest. Notice the maples in the distance again you must miss the mando on your hunt.
- Follow the the signs and don't forget your pass.
- Turn away from Lewis and Clarke's trading lane enjoy the village.
- After a par 4 head towards Multnomah falls and don't be a chicken and you will find place to sit.
- What a view and a great start. Now you are close.
- You might be in the circle , but maybe you should walk it off because it looks outside to me.
- Head in the direction of where the champion will hoist in the air. Looking down never works.
- If you can find your way around then you have definitely found the Kroner!!