Justin Cournoyer // Rapid City, SD
This disc can handle the power and fight the winds.
Zero Hard Mace
I can put this disc on any line and it will hold its flight.
Opto Saint Pro
Very controllable and trust worthy.
BT Medium Shield
This is my favorite putter to throw off the tee in the tournament plastic. Here in the midwest it's very windy, the shield can handle the winds and stay true to it's flight.
4 wins in 10 tournaments for the 2015 season 1st South Dakota state championship 2nd at Rocky Mountain state championship (first time playing an A tier in the MPO division)
Welcome to Team Latitude 64°! How do you like it so far?
– It's great! So much to offer for all skill levels. Nothing can beat that!
What made you decide to partner up with Latitude 64°?
– A majority of our local club throws Latitude. So I started throwing a few molds that felt real good to me that became instantly in the bag. The plastic feels good in the hand and fits me perfect. I also like the fact that Latitude 64° is growing fast!
What are your thoughts on the discs so far?
– I love them! The gold line and zero hard mace really caught my attention. It's awesome to have so many choices from different molds and plastics, the discs hold up nice to wear and tear
What are your plans for next season?
– I plan on going to around 15-20 events in the Midwest area. I am also going to the Glass Blown Open and USDGC. This will be my first time at both events and I'm beyond excited to represent Latitude 64!
Why do you love disc golf?
– It's a sport anyone can play, casually or competitively. Disc golf is calming to me, here in the Midwest the scenery is amazing. Throwing in the hills really drives me to come out everyday sun up to sun down, I cannot go a day without playing. Also when traveling to different states, it's a great feeling meeting new people.
What is your most memorable disc golf moment?
– Last year in 2015 my first B-tier sanctioned tournament of the year, I shot a 1030+ rated round and held on for the win in a playoff.